People with dementia often misinterpret things they see. This impairment combined with sight and hearing problems can make the world a confusing and stressful place.
Pointing the way to the bathroom, exits and reception areas is a gentle reminder of where things are, making day-to-day tasks easier to navigate. Benefits include:
- Designed specifically for people living with dementia
- Proven to improve independence
- Reduces embarrassment and frustration
- Relieves stress and improves well-being
- Helps people to live independently
- Helps your business to stay in line with the current disability act.
Our Price match promise.
We will beat existing quotes, being cheaper than current UK suppliers.
For a free survey and no commitment quote get in touch.